Monday, July 7, 2014

An abbreviated version...

Hello Family...

I just lost a very lengthy post I was writing. :( So, now you get an abbreviated version. So sorry, but I have to go try and get some sleep before Nixon wakes up.

We are doing well. The boys are busy with summer fun. Ryder is reading Percy Jackson and loving it. Cannon has a football in his hand every time I turn around. Hudson is at the height of his terrible threes, forcing me to have to remind myself constantly how much I really do love him. :) Nixon is crawling all over the place. We love Calgary and all of its beauty. Come visit us! Todd's practice is going well, despite ups and downs with the contract portion of things. Todd, Nixon and I had a great long weekend trip to Seattle a few weeks back. We're moving to a different rental in August. Ryder will be getting baptized August 30. We're excited for our visit to Utah and California in a few weeks!

Love you all so very much!

The End.

Jenny, Todd and boys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.