Hey everyone, guess what? YESTERDAY I HAD MY FIRST GYMNASTICS COMPETITION!!!!!!! It was soooooo much fun. I got 2nd place overall! I got a higher score than everyone on floor. I definitely did not do my best on beam. Bars and vault I did good on. I got 2 first place ribbons for floor and bar. I also got 2 second place ribbons for vault and beam. I got a trophy also because I won 2nd place. My best friend in gymnastics, Maddy, got 1st place. She has been doing gymnastics way longer than me so I'm not surprised she got 1st. But, still, since I just started its pretty good that I got 2nd. Here are some pics...
This is me before going in to the competition.
This is me after meeting with my team and waiting to get started!!!
This is me, Maddy and our coach, Courtney, after the competition.
My ribbons, trophy and the flower that Cordon bought me.




Katelynne,
ReplyDeleteI am soooo proud of you! First of all, I am proud
of you for working hard and for trying to do your best. Next of all, I'm proud of you for earning some ribbons and a trophy! (Also, I'm proud of you for writing on the blog!) Good work! We'll look forward to hearing more good things about gymnastics. I keep telling Grandpa that we see you more "upside down" than "right side up" these days! We love you! Love, Grandma
Katelynne!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is so awesome! We are proud of you too, and wish we lived closer so that you and Elli could be monkeys together. We love you!
Love, The Gruwells