Monday, February 4, 2013
Valentines
Ok, I am a little sad for Katleynne. She spent probably over an hour trying to compose a cute entry from our family for the website. I asked her to bring it to me before she posted it and when she brought it in she pushed some random button that deleted her entry. She was devestated and wouldn't retype it. I will give her a couple of days and then have her try again. She was so excited to see the pictures people had posted and to read about what others are doing. My kids are more tech savvy than I am so they will also enjoy being able to get on and see what the family is up to. Since Katelynne lost her entry, I told her I would hop on and post a picture of the fun valetnines that I am helping her make for her class. Dave and I will be out of town on Valentines Day so we are trying to get this project done this week. I think they are turning out super cute. :) I hope you are all having a terrific week. We love you!
Cinda and Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

These are SUPER cute! What a fun idea! We love you guys....can't wait to hear all about he trip to NYC!
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling idea! Kateylnne has a great mom!!! ;) So sad to think of her post being deleted. Please tell her to try again soon. Love you guys!
ReplyDelete