Monday, February 4, 2013
New Beginnings for who?
Just wanted to share: Ashlan attended "New Beginnings" at Young Women's this past week, as they invited all the incoming beehives and did a spotlight on them. I can't believe she will be in YW, and I feel like it is a "New Beginning" for me too as we enter this next chapter with our children. The emotions and drama are already high in our home, can they get any higher?....Really? :) Sincerely, I am thrilled for Ashlan and am very proud of the wonderful young woman she is becoming and the good choices she makes. She has a strong testimony and a sensitive heart and I am grateful for her desire to follow the gospel standards and share that with others around her. This picture is with her best buddy at church, Abby:
On at lighter note (as long as we are talking about drama), you might enjoy a recurring quote from Kate's recent prayers: "Thank thee that we can go to bed, and not lay on the ground and cry, and not yell at our Mom and Dad....". You can guess what goes on in our house with that wonderful little independent soul! She really can make me smile, laugh, cry and scream (or want to) all in one moment! :)
We love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my, what changes! I get emotional for you just thinking about Ashlan growing up!! I just realized the other day that next year Ryder will be in senior primary, and that was a big realization for me! Ha ha. What a beautiful girl she is. Oh, how I wish I could hop on a plane and come visit!! Then i could see all of your girls' cuteness again in person!! Give everyone hugs and kisses.
ReplyDelete